Sunday, June 14, 2009

Random Thoughts

This are some of the things that came to mind lately:

1. No matter what happens, my outlook has an impact on how things will eventually work out. For the past two months I'd been pessimistic and I did fail in my goals for April and May. Now, I have a more or less positive frame of mind and things are working out just fine. I see more positive events in the next few months, even a promotion before the end of the year.

2. Lovelife is not necessary at this point but has been bugging me lately. Needless to say, it is consuming a lot of mind space which should be slotted for thinking of my MA thesis topic.

3. I had been presented with a lot of opportunities to change my life but I've hindered myself by thinking about things too much. Sometimes I just need a little spontaneity; a little careless act, perhaps.

4. I had been meaning to exercise but has not gotten around it yet. Well, there is nothing new about that but now, given that I am not taking any subjects anymore a round in the academic oval is not a far-fetched idea anymore. Maybe I should really move to KNL.

5. I wanted to move to a cheaper apartment or probably bedspace since I am planning to buy a house in the next few months. I have to save for my deposit and monthly amortizations.

No comments: