Sunday, October 19, 2008

I need to lose weight!

I am ten kilos overweight and thus am obese. I have fatty liver, high levels of SGPT, SGOT, triglycerides and bad cholesterol. If I continue to be like this and do not lose weight in the next few months, my liver will continue to deteriorate and who knows what would happen. I do not even wish to think about it.

I had been meaning to exercise for a long time now but no, I always postpone. Now my body is making the decision for me. Exercise or die. Exercise or you slowly lose control of your body function and metabolism.

Tomorrow, I will jog around my place. I will start with just minor cardiovascular exercises to make me burn the excess fat. Next, I will focus on losing fat around my belly. Whew, that's a lot of work to do but I have to do it.

I just need to lose weight, to make myself fit. I still have a lot of things to do and dying now is not--and I pray for it--not, an option.

2 comments:

MerryCherry said...

Hmmm, jogging is a good start.

Blog hop. :)

euphoricMD said...

i will start jogging na..hehe. have been planning to do so in a long time.whew